Today was a very long day.
I worked 1:30-10. It was a relatively slow day. There were a few spurts where we got a lot of customers all at once, but they were mostly few and far between. I got feeling antsy about 3-ish and then my legs were killing me for the rest of the night. I just needed to move, to sit, to do stretchs or something. But I was senior in the evening so that made things better because I didn't have to be on till.
This morning, before work, I helped to pack, split and pile wood into the trailer. It was a really nice morning to be outside, in fact the whole day was amazing weather wise. It cool, but sunny without rain. It was so nice. Just the way a fall day should be. I wish I could have enjoyed more of it. Fall is my favourite season. I love the crisp, invigorating feel of it. It's warm, but cold without all the snow and wet. It's simply refreshing. I don't care for summer and winter can become endlessly grey. But fall, and I suppose parts of spring, are a real treat for the senses.
So today was really good and I look forward to tomorrow because it's Sunday and everyone will be home to go to church. That said, it is definately time for me to go to bed if I plan on getting up early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment