Friday, September 5, 2008

September 4th, 2008

I was really tired yesterday so I didn't type out an update last night.

I talked to Elizabeth on the phone for an hour or so while she packed to leave for school. She was testing her new cell phone. This year, because of trouble she's been having with typing, she's going to use a cell phone to stay in touch instead of email. It was good to just talk.

I also talked to Iris on MSN for a little while. She was looking for a few good movie suggestions. I attempted to give her a few but in all honesty I haven't seen a really good movie in a long time. I've seen some pretty awful ones. A few that I'm ashamed to say that I actually watched through when I should have left after the credits. Yeah... They were that terrible. So seeing as my own talents in selecting a movie are implorable I sent her a link for movies.com. (Hope it helped Iris, :D)

Uncle Steve and Aunty Debbie came to visit for an hour or so yesterday from Lethbridge. It was good to see them. They were going up north somewhere, I don't remember where. They brought us a whole bag of corn and we sent them home with a whole variety of stuff. Soup, potatoes, carrots, apples and cucumber from our garden.

I had the day off which was really good because I haven't been sleeping very soundly and I've been extremely tired lately. I told Iris that and she told me that I'm always tired. She might be right. I don't sleep very well, very often. Then she told me I should see a doctor about it. Perhaps she has a point? She might.

I'm feeling extremely restless. I know that I'm supposed to be right where I'm at, at least for now. But I'm getting really restless. I've been toying with the idea of quitting my job and doing something new. Which is what I talked to Elizabeth about. She suggested several things I 'could' do including run the Youth Centre. I don't know if I'd be the best person to run the Youth centre but the more I think about it the more appealing it becomes. So we'll see. I have a good job and only time will tell whether or not I remain restless enough to find something else to do.

That was yesterday...

No comments: